State of Connecticut Logo Department of Transportation Department of Transportation Logo

Send a comment to the Connecticut Department of Transportation

Here are a few tips before you send us a message:
  1. The CTDOT is only responsible for state roads. To report a problem on or with a local road please contact the appropriate town.
  2. If you are reporting a problem please include the location, such as the state route number, the exit number or the cross road (for example "pothole on Route 2 West, between exits 11 and 10" or "Guardrail down on Route 2 near Brickyard Road."
  3. Questions relating to vehicle registrations, vehicle inspections, drivers license, driving records must be directed to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
  4. You may wish to check our FAQ's page which has answers to some of the more commonly asked questions.
  5. If you are interested in a job here at the CTDOT, please visit our Employment Opportunities page or visit the Department of Administrative Services for additional state employment information.
Comment Information
Your Name: *
E-mail Address: *
An E-mail is required so that we may respond to your question or comment.
Contact Number:  
Please choose a topic that best describes your comment: *

If you are reporting a roadway problem or your question has to do with construction please select the closest town.  This will allow for a quicker response from ConnDOT.  If known, please include the state route number in your comment.
Select Town if known:

Comments or Questions: *
Enter Code shown below: *
* = Required fields